Tuesday, 23 March 2010

La Vie's Guide to Eating Out....Vol.2


Hello Vie-ettes! My apologies for prolonged absense, I was in France drinking cheese and eating champagne or something...but now I'm back in the bosom of our tasty little city, I'm at your disposal once more! To the North!


Gilgamesh, Stable Market: Big, bold Babylonian-style space in the Camden Town Stables Market development. Menu of more than thirty different sakes and matching them to the dishes you choose. And there’s more – a luxurious lounge, a bar and an ornate traditional tea room to entice you to stay from noon til late. Bit pricey, probas more for special occasions!


Angel Curry Centre, Upper Street: Small and perfectly elegant modern Indian. Neither short on competition nor regulars. Bring your own drink with absolutely no corkage charge! Yummy food too, pretty reasonable prices for you Islington peeps!


54, Farringdon Rd: Now Vie-ettes, this is La Vie's favourite restaurant! Seriosuly, I cannot rate this place highly enough. Don't take my work for it. Put down your work, go there right now, NOW! Then tell me Malaysian/European cuisine doesn't rock your socks off....

No comments:

Post a Comment